The problem with being a huge makeup lover is that there’s just too much choice! When I step into MAC I’m immediately drawn to the lipsticks and shadows. I love to dive right in and get swatching and trying new products out. I’ve had an incomplete eyeshadow palette for a year now, so I love going in store to see what shades I could add. Then…I get distracted…
So this is why I’m asking you guys for your help! I’m looking to pick up two shadows to finish my palette, so please leave your recommendations below!
My very first blog post early last year was a little look at my MAC palette, so you can check that post out here. But let me give you a run down of the shadows I already have:
On the top row of my palette I have
- Charcoal Brown: A cool toned matte brown that I use in the crease and through my brows.
- Mulch: A red toned brown velvet shadow with bronze shimmer
- Sable: A frost shadow in a golden plum with a bronze shimmer
- Woodwinked: A golden bronze
- Cranberry: A metallic cranberry with a plum shimmer
On the middle row I have
- Swiss Chocolate: A matte reddish brown
- Smut: A smokey grey/black with slight red shimmer
- Satin Taupe: A cool toned brown with mauve undertones, grey base and silver shimmer
- Wedge: A mid tone taupe brown
- Trax: A lilac plum with golden shimmer
On the bottom row I only have
- Carbon: A matte black
- Handwritten: A matte dark chocolate brown with redish undertones
- Folie: A warm chocolate brown with slight golden shimmer
So I’ve got two empty spaces left to fill. I love nurtural shadows but is also be up for trying out some colour, so please leave your suggestions below!